ARENABOLA.COM

Friday, October 28, 2016

Write me!

I am happy that at last I had an opportunity to write you the letter.
What you would recognize me and understood with whom you communicate.
How there passes your day? YOU have a rest?
I finished work and decided to write to you, to strike up new acquaintance to you what you will tell?
You not against new acquaintances? Friends?
My name is Nadezhda, we are with you not when didn't communicate before, but I very much would would like that it was on the contrary.
I in an anticipation of communication with you, very much want it.
I from Russia will tell at once and honestly that it not to frighten you.
You already probably against to communicate with me because I know that on the Internet there is a lot of deception and a lie...
I don't know whether you will believe me, but I am seriously adjusted to find an honest relationship, the SERIOUS man.
Very much I hope that at me also you will help to turn out to me in it.
Send the picture to me? I will make it in the following letter, well?
Good day you also I hope to receive your answer.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

No comments:

Post a Comment